First Midwest Bank and 101.9 THE MIX have partnered to celebrate women in business.
Is there a woman business owner who inspires you? Nominate her today and her business could win a total prize package of $10,000- $5,000 to support her business and $5,000 to support her community!
First Midwest Bank and 101.9 THE MIX have partnered to celebrate women in business. Is there a woman business owner who inspires you? Nominate her today and her business could win a total prize package of $10,000- $5,000 to support her business and $5,000 to support her community!
How to Participate
- Complete the online official entry form by May 9, 2021
- Within the online entry form tell us in 300 words or less:
- How the Nominee is active in her community
- How the Nominee inspires you and/others
- How the work-related accomplishments of the Nominee impact the community
- The Nomination with the highest overall score using the Judging Criteria: How active the Nominee is in the community (1/3), how the Nominee has helped to inspire others (1/3), how the Nominee’s work-related accomplishments affect the community (1/3) will be deemed the (1) Grand Prize winner.
- No purchase necessary. Please review official rules.
NOMINATE INSPIRING WOMEN IN BUSINESS
View Official Rules
Meet the 2020 Inspiring Women in Business Winner
FLAVIA LAMBERGHINI, owner of APPLE DENTAL CARE in Chicago’s Logan Square neighborhood, took the top prize. Read what Flavia has shared about her success.
Helping You Build Your Business
As a woman business owner, you are an expert in your field. You’ve done your research and put in the hours. You have put in the work to not only do something you love but to control your destiny while doing it. We want to empower and inspire you to invent and create new products and solve for some of our most complicated issues
Online banking is an important tool for any business. Get insights into how business owners can best take advantage of online banking to boost their bottom lines.
In business, everything constantly evolves and COVID-19 accelerated trends that were already happening. Businesses that do not evolve may fade. Review some ways to evolve.
A Business owner may find managing both personal & business finances simultaneously challenging. Get steps to help grow personal wealth and think about your financial future.
The Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is a 501(c)(3) resource center for business growth and innovation. WBDC’s mission is to support and accelerate business development, targeting women and serving all diverse business owners.
Team up with First Midwest Bank. A partnership with momentum.
As a trusted financial partner, First Midwest Bank is ready to help take your business to the next level. We believe that all businesses start with a great idea, a passion to succeed, and dedicated people who see it through. Connect with a local, Small Business expert in your community who can provide knowledgeable, personalized service.